The Standard First Aid with CPR-C course set out by the Quality Assurance Committee MUST be completed by April 30, 2017. For more information on the course, please visit the Quality Assurance Program. You must upload a copy of your certificate.
- Scan/take a picture of your certificate- save it in a location that you can retrieve it later
- Login at www.chirobc.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, select Update First Aid Certificates
- Select Add a first aid certificate
- Enter in your certificate information
- Under certificate document(s), select browse
- Once the file name appears in the box, select save
Note: The file cannot exceed 2MB.
Registrants are responsible for maintaining their information and ensuring it is reported within the appropriate timelines. If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact the College office during business hours, well in advance of any deadline dates so that you are not in contravention of any rules or regulations.