For Registration Classes
Registration class for chiropractors to practice in BC.
Registration class for chiropractors not registered to practice in any capacity in BC.
Registration Renewal Process
- Login to http://renew.chirobc.com with your email address and password and complete the online renewal application.
- Payment of the applicable registration renewal fee online. See Schedule C – Fees.
- Payment of any other outstanding fee, debt or levy that you currently owe to the CCBC under the Health Professions Act or the Chiropractors Act;
- Proof of standard first aid certification that meets the requirements set out by the Quality Assurance Committee by April 30, 2017. (not applicable for non-practicing registrants).
- Completion of forty (40) hours of continuing education by March 31 of every second year (not applicable for non-practicing registrants).
- Proof of professional liability protection or insurance of at least $2,000,000 per claim.
- Completion of any outstanding requirements as mandated by the CCBC including the Practice Self Review, Corporation Permit, and Criminal Record Check.
When To Renew?
Please allow for a minimum of four weeks processing time once all documentation has been received. Application fees are non-refundable.