Registration Renewal Process
- Login to http://renew.chirobc.com with your email address and password and complete the online renewal application.
- Payment of the applicable registration renewal fee online. See Schedule C – Fees.
- Payment of any other outstanding fee, debt or levy that you currently owe to the CCBC under the Health Professions Act or the Chiropractors Act;
- Proof of standard first aid certification that meets the requirements set out by the Quality Assurance Committee. (not applicable for non-practicing registrants).
- Completion of forty (40) hours of continuing education by March 31 of every second year (not applicable for non-practicing registrants).
- Proof of professional liability protection or insurance of at least $2,000,000 per claim.
- Completion of any outstanding requirements as mandated by the CCBC including the Practice Self Review, Corporation Permit, and Criminal Record Check.
When To Renew?
In order to maintain their status, chiropractors are required to renew their registration each year between June1 to July 31. Depending on the class of registration, chiropractors are required to complete requirements such as forms, payment of fees, a criminal record check and continuing education.