A corporation incorporated under the Business Corporations Act may apply to the CCBC board for a permit to carry on the business of providing chiropractic services to the public and must complete the following:
- Login to https://onlineservices.chirobc.com/Corporation with your email address and password and add a new corporation.
- Submit a true copy of the certificate of incorporation of the company to the CCBC office.
- Pay the $150 corporation permit application fee online.
The president of a corporation applying for a permit or the designate must promptly advise the board in writing of any change to the information contained in the permit application. Please allow for a minimum of four weeks processing time once all documentation has been received. Application fees are non-refundable.
Permits are valid from the issue date shown until the next July 31.
Renewal of health profession corporation permit
A health profession corporation which intends to continue to provide chiropractic services to the public must, before its permit expires, apply for a renewal of the permit and must complete the following:
- Login to https://onlineservices.chirobc.com/Corporation with your email address and password and review your corporation information.
- Pay the $75 corporation renewal fee online.
A renewal permit is valid until the next July 31.