Applying For Your Health Profession Corporation (HPC) Permit
A corporation incorporated under the Business Corporations Act may apply to the CCBC board for a HPC permit to carry on the business of providing chiropractic services to the public by completing the following:
- Login to the Registrant Portal with your email address and password.
- Select Add/Update Health Profession Corporation (HPC) Permit (under Online Services)
- Complete the new application for HPC Permit & upload a true copy of the certificate of incorporation of the business name.
- Select pay outstanding balance and make an online payment of the $150 corporation permit application fee with credit card. See Schedule C – Fees.
Application fees are non-refundable.
Permits are valid from the issue date shown until the following next July 31. Please note, between June 1- July 31 of each year new applications for Health Profession Corporation Permits are not available.
Renewal of Health Profession Corporation Permit
A health profession corporation that intends to continue to provide chiropractic services to the public must, before its permit expires, apply for a renewal of the permit by completing the following during registration and renewal:
- Login https://renew.chirobc.com and
select the green renew button. (Note: HPC permit renewal is embedded in
the CCBC license renewal application.)
- Pay the $75 corporation renewal fee online. See Schedule C – Fees.
A renewal permit is valid until the next July 31. Failure to renew by July 31 will result in cancellation of your corporation on August 1. Registrants can re-apply for a new corporation by following the steps above.