Registration class for chiropractors who are practicing chiropractic in BC for a short period of time (eg. chiropractors travelling with a sports team or athletes).
All chiropractors who are registered as a temporary registrant of the CCBC may renew one time for a period of up to 90 days and must complete the following prior to the expiry of the temporary registration originally granted:
- Login to http://renew.chirobc.com with your email address and password and complete the online renewal application.
- Payment of the $75.00 Temporary Registration Renewal fee. See Schedule C – Fees.
- Payment of any other outstanding fee, debt or levy that you currently owe to the CCBC under the Health Professions Act or the Chiropractors Act;
- Proof of professional liability protection or insurance of at least $2,000,000 per claim.
- If applicable, proof that your right to work in Canada is extended for the additional period of the temporary registration you are seeking.
Processing Time for Registration & Renewal:
Please allow for a minimum of four weeks processing time once all documentation has been received. Application fees are non-refundable.