After several months in development, the College of Chiropractors of British Columbia (CCBC) is pleased to launch their all new website at chirobc.com. The new website offers enhanced functionality and a responsive design, providing visitors with an optimal experience from both desktops and mobile devices.
Additional features include:
- Clear menu and information items with the public’s interests first and foremost;
- CCBC newsfeed to highlight timely updates and announcements;
- Concise information for registrants on requirements for licensure;
- Addition of patient charter of rights;
- Online complaint form and criteria of what qualifies as a complaint; and,
- Several locations for the public to verify the registration of chiropractic doctor.
The integration of the new registrant database and information system in June will also bring additional improvements including geographic chiropractor lookup and verification as well as CCBC specific “My Account” features for registrants.
Given that our mandate is to serve and protect the public, we are confident that our new online presence reinforces the importance of regulation for safe and trusted health care services.