Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) Registration
The College of Chiropractors of British Columbia’s (CCBC) virtual EGM takes place from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 20, 2021. Those who wish to attend the EGM must register through the Webinar Registration web page by no later than 11:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 18, 2021 to secure your attendance. Please find further information about this EGM below.
CCBC EGM – July 20, 2021 Supporting Documents
Only full registrants who are present at the meeting are eligible to vote on the resolutions.
- For procedures complimenting EGM standing rules please reference the CCBC July 20, 2021 EGM Zoom User Guide for Attendees.
- Please use only a laptop/desktop computer, not a mobile/tablet device, to join the meeting. Due to the system’s limitation, only attendees who join with their laptop/desktop computer will be able to vote/speak.
- Google Chrome browser is recommended for the best experience. The latest versions of Firefox and Edge are also supported. Please do NOT use Internet Explorer or Safari.
- If you encounter any technical issues when joining or during the meeting, please refer to this Lumi Technical FAQ.
- This meeting will be recorded for minutes purposes only.