How To Use This Form:
Use this form to file a complaint about a chiropractor with the College of Chiropractors of British Columbia, If you are the patient, the College may obtain your personal health information for the purpose of investigating your complaint.
Please complete all sections of the form.
What The College Cannot Do:
- Address concerns or complaints about clinics or other health care professionals who are not registered with the College of Chiropractors of British Columbia.
- Provide diagnoses, referrals or treatment recommendations, or direct a patient’s care.
- Order a registrant to provide compensation or reimbursement to patients, complainants or families.
- Process complaints without notifying the chiropractor(s) about the complaint.
- Address disputes related to business matters.