Becoming A Member
Our Committees are made up of both public and registrant committee members who:
- Are a volunteer. Reasonable expenses are reimbursed and honoraria are provided in accordance with CCBC policies.
- Can commit for a term of three years.
- Depending on the committee and the nature of the work, could meet up to 5 times per year in person or be in regular correspondence via email. Attendance at the Annual General Meetings is also encouraged.
- Spend 3-6 hours reviewing materials and preparing for each meeting.
- May meet in person for education and strategic planning events outside of committee meeting dates.
- Meets the Board and Committee Candidate Requirements.
- Has access to an internet connection.
- Most importantly, Committee members are accountable to the College who is charged with protecting the interests of the public.
If you are interested in applying for a committee member position, please send your resume and cover letter to the Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org.