The 2017-18 Annual Report for the College of Chiropractors of British Columbia (the College) and supporting documentation for the Annual General Meeting are available online for your information. A printed copy of the annual report will be made available upon request at a cost of $15.00 plus GST.
- 2017-18 Annual Report and Audited Financial Statements (UPDATED: October 19, 2018)
- 2018 Annual General Meeting Agenda (UPDATED: October 17, 2018)
- 2017 Annual General Meeting Minutes
- 2018 Standing Rules
The deadline for resolutions was Thursday, October 4, 2018. As of this date, the College was in receipt of five resolutions:
- Education in BC [ click here to view the resolution] – (contact: Dr. Simon Pearce)
- Change to Scope of Practice [click to view the resolution] – (contact: Dr. Nareeta Stephenson)
- Committee Meeting Minutes [click here to view the resolution] – (contact: Dr. Nareeta Stephenson)
- Livestream all board meetings and AGM [click to view the resolution] – (contact: Dr. Avtar Jassal)
- Investigate Scientific Research [ click to view the resolution]– Submitted by Dr. Barbara Maclean on October 4, 2018
Annual General Meeting
The College Annual General Meeting takes place at 1:00pm on Saturday, November 3, 2018 at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Burnaby Conference Centre (4331 Dominion St, Burnaby, BC V5G 1C7). If you are attending the AGM but not the BC Chiropractic Convention, please send your RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.